These are the math concepts that will be taught from the beginning of the school year until the end of September.
- Identifying numbers within 100
- Writing numbers to 100
- One-to-one counting of objects
- Skip counting by 2's, 5's, and 10's
- Counting forward and backward to 20 at least
- Adding doubles (3+3=6)
- Adding and subtracting within 20
- Solving story problems using pictures, words, and numbers
* If your child is unable to correctly show these skills at home, please continue to practice them as they are the basis for most of our math learning in 1st grade.