Monday, July 17, 2017

All About Miss Robart

        Hello! My name is Miss Robart, and I will be your child’s first grade teacher. I am excited to teach first grade because the kids have so much enthusiasm for learning and they make tremendous growth throughout the year. I taught Title One reading for three years for students in grades kindergarten through fifth, and then three years of third grade at Glen Oak in Columbus, Ohio. This will be my second year at Gold Rush teaching first grade. I am so excited to have moved to Denver last year and began teaching in the Douglas County School District. I have wanted to move to Colorado since I was in middle school after taking many family vacations skiing at the resorts in Colorado.

      I am originally from Piqua, Ohio. I have one sibling who is two years older, and she is a respiratory therapist at Ohio State University medical center. I attended Ohio University for my undergraduate program and I completed my master degree from Ashland University. I am eager to use all of the knowledge I gained to help your child be successful in first grade.


    I spent most of my summer reading, running, riding my bike and hiking.  I enjoy staying active and healthy. I love to run and play volleyball whenever I get a chance! I look forward to our year together, getting to know you and your kids, and building strong partnerships with families!

My Favorites:


Movie: I Am Sam
Book: One and Only Ivan
Color: Pink
Food: Seafood
Drink: Milk
Sport: Volleyball and Skiing
Season: Winter
Animal: Pugs
Hobby: Painting and Running